Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Toyota Tacoma DCSB Auto
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
good deal, i totally forgot that i can have a conversation while the truck runs with the hood open, sounds like a sewing machine oh well time to buy a case of ATF at sams muhaha

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
its currently in the shop, as soon as it gets back in the driveway, im putting a forsale sign in window

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Rockin the TLC till my 2011 tacoma comes in, then the subi will be with its new owner....

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #150 (Edited)
yea really dont wanna see either go, the taco is gona be Wheeler/DD, thinkin same axles and transfercase just very far down the road in distant future, for now im sure the supercharger will keep me amused

EDIT: Its funny how me, you and Jamie are all ending up with Toyotas.... we loved our Subarus but times are changing..

·
Registered
2001 Outback
804 Posts
yea really dont wanna see either go, the taco is gona be Wheeler/DD, thinkin same axles and transfercase just very far down the road in distant future, for now im sure the supercharger will keep me amused

EDIT: Its funny how me, you and Jamie are all ending up with Toyotas.... we loved our Subarus but times are changing..
mmmmmmmmmm...SuperCharger!!!:icon_cool: That is going to be a sweet ride!!! Post some pics when you get it. (let me know too since I'm not on here very often)

There is also sort of another convert; he still has the XT, Jami's old one actually, Doug's (problemcat13) wife "somehow" ended up with an FJ Cruiser for a family vehicle after they gave up on their old Honda minivan.:confused::icon_wink: In fact, we're all headed out wheelin' today.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 Outback
804 Posts
Oh, so now your ready...:icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

Ben, I'm about to retire YotaRu and get back into a Subie for a couple of years. I'm hoping to be able to get into a built up FJ in 1 1/2-2 years, I've figured out I'm just not the sort to build something up slowly, I'm just going to have to find something already put together.

Jami and Doug (problemcat13) should both be ready to go though.:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
ah recently came upon alot of ME time, switching jobs kinds does that...im on the look out for a aviation job... i could no longer take the heat at Boeing, stress, health issues were enough, i said NO more....

·
Registered
2001 Outback
804 Posts
Well, good luck with the job hunt!!! Too much stress and health issues are not worth any amount of money.

Jami and Doug's new hang out; NCFJCruisers. (They are Taco and out of state friendly:icon_biggrin:)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Sorry for the lack of updates, its been years. Still have the TLC, no more large meats. Been For Sale since I purchased the Tacoma. just tire kickers. Had a couple jobs since then. Currently in Kuwait for past 6 months, 6 more months till i return state side.

Brother wrecked his Taco so hes been driving my Taco. Looking for vehicles for him while im here working.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Friend SOLD this Beast while i was working in Kuwait... so this the closing post to this thread...
Thank You for reading...

141 - 160 of 160 Posts