Well whos says you dont go back to your ROOTS
I went back to my roots, and then some.
Well here are the pics

·
Registered
2011 Toyota Tacoma DCSB Auto
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea its a monster, just need to get little things fixed, brakes are leakin sopoges and look over drive terain, and paper work to drive it legally on the road but im waitin to get in on the streets as of its in moms back yard just watin on paper work to clear and fix brake and steerin issues then itll see the streets

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^you could fit those^^^ lol - but you got me thinking about susp. travel now :(

It *kinda* looks like a land cruizer - man...thats sweet..

i still Jones for lifted 4x4's due to my fascination with Stompers when i was young (before Ben's and P-Dizz's time im pretty sure..)

·
Registered
4,235 Posts

this one is even a Subaru!

they were battery-powered, and had really soft knobbies on them (they even had swappable rubber). and even working headlights as the packaging says...They'd pretty much go anywhere :) They were all "lifted", so of course when I was old enough to drive, I wanted something that looked like a Stomper, or, Ben's Yota!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^^kinda the same time i think!^^^

Rough Riders were like the Go-Bots of the toy truck segment. lol.

hmm - did they put 6 lug wheels on 4Runners? that might be a sign of what it is or isnt....

·
Registered
2011 Toyota Tacoma DCSB Auto
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
yes in deed its a Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80

In the begining i was lookin at Tacoma/4runner but for the cost to convert it to solid front axle, and other supporting mods was very $$$ I found this while i was lookin for a tacoma, and after lookin for a month i drove to test drive it and fell in love.

Suspension travel, hehe well its currently set up for mud, but im not into that, i rather crawl.

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,409 Posts
So it does have a solid front axle?

Beautiful! I'd love to have one of those to toy around in! That thing looks a lot like my Forester on roids.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts