Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 sti forester,TR6 6 speed manual
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody tried or know about bc coilovers type br/ra thinking of putting them on 2006 sti on ebac at present but ride to hard :confused:

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
there are better options out there but as far as the cheaper spectrum of coilovers go, they are probably the best of the choices...

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
modliving is running a set of BC Racing Inverted-type coilovers, in the Forester specific fitment.
He tracks his Forester pretty heavily and they seemed to be holding up nicely the last I heard. There are other members too, but he was the first one I could remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
2008 XT Limited 4EAT
414 Posts
After about a month of waiting, my 7/5 spring rated BR's are coming in today. I hope they got it right. I'll let you know how they work out if you like.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
After about a month of waiting, my 7/5 spring rated BR's are coming in today. I hope they got it right. I'll let you know how they work out if you like.
I am guessing that is prolly the lowest spring rate you would want to go for a dd?

Who did you order them from?

·
Registered
2008 XT Limited 4EAT
414 Posts
I am guessing that is prolly the lowest spring rate you would want to go for a dd?

Who did you order them from?
That's what I hear about the spring rates. There are too many posts about the standard 8/6 being too harsh for a daily. The vendor is The Shop CT.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
That's what I hear about the spring rates. There are too many posts about the standard 8/6 being too harsh for a daily. The vendor is The Shop CT.
So 7/5 is a custom order...or wondering if i can call bc directly (since they are semi local) and get them off the shelf//aka from the source. That seems to be a nice compromise between comfort and sport,,,looking forward to review.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,572 Posts
Pjlfc has a set of these too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts