Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not seem to understand this one. The car has soft suspension but when I drive it over bumps or uneven pavement the front feels like it had bad shocks/bushings. Really loud and jittery. What could be? Something not tight?

·
Registered
2010 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have got around 600 miles. I do not take the speed bumps fast. It feels that it just gets busy. Like all the control arms and all that shake all over. More like the tires are really over inflated which they were, but now they are not...

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
Did the car do this since day one? What's your air pressure at now (checking when tires are cold, first thing in the morning)?

Stan

·
Registered
2010 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the pressure is around 29 when hot... and about 28 when cold. is not the pressure... is more of a mechanical noise... and it did that from day one but i think at the beginning was the tires. oh and my rear brakes/e-brake does not work right when parking... the car started to roll back and was about all the way to the top...

·
Registered
2010 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will... since is getting odd... or maybe that is the way its supposed to be... My 2010 mazdaspeed was not that loud.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
A Mazdaspeed is considerable lower and has a suspension tuned for great handling. THe Forester has nearly 9" of ground clearance and it is going to be softer and make more noise since the suspension travels quite a bit.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also the door panels make some noise... will take it to the dealer since the parking brake does not catch well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts