Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Forester Stb
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having a Subaru 1600 Station Wagon as Company Car in 1984 and after recognising the Impreza WRX Station Wagon as the best vehicle for the Caribbean and then being told about the Forester I've finally bought a 1999 Stb. Its got 70K KM on the clock is clean and tight as a drum and goes like .... very well.
This forum has already been useful to me so I look forward to returning the compliment in the future (if I can).

·
Registered
2001 Forester "S" 4EAT
315 Posts
welcome to the forum,post some pics when ya can of your new ride.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls! :bacon:

have you been a Pirate your whole life, or did that just sort of happen after a sword fighting accident? or maybe you bought a parrot and an eye patch? :lol:

·
Registered
1999 Forester Stb
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the warm welcome - and from all over the World!. I'm on my business computer so, sorry, no pictures available right now - will try and update when I get home. Big up to Trinidoc - been to Trinidad a couple of times too - remember most of it well - Carib on draft is nectar.

·
Registered
1999 Forester Stb
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Duderotomy - my Avatar answers some of the questions!

And honest it really is me - I was an extra in all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies - it's a long story.

Trinidoc - visited the site -thanks - it's cool.

Pictures coming soon.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
Welcome aboard, matey! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1999 Forester Stb
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK - Trying to post an image:

Seems like I need to make 15 posts before I can upload an image.
I'll see what I can do!

·
Registered
98 Foester S/TB
5 Posts
greetings from next door....

Or is it three doors down? well i haven't been on this site for a while and i definitely wouldn't have known if you hadn't mentioned it.

Nice to see you using her to her full capabilities :D and enjoying it all the while... still need to change my registration plate tho... so i don't get blame for someone else :D

P.S. I still wanna see those pics.

·
Registered
2001 Forester Dual-Range Manual
614 Posts
Welcome from Western Australia.

Nice Foz!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts