Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
36 years ago, in 1983, we bought our first Subaru, a 1983 Subaru GL wagon. It was the first car we bought as a married couple. We loved our Subie. Many fun adventures were had in our little blue wagon.
Screenshot_20190908-190425_Gallery.jpg

Jump forward 36 years and a new Subaru has entered our lives. We just purchased a 2019 Forester Sport.
20190906_195232.jpg

We are retiring in Idaho and I needed a car that would handle the snow well, was comfortable but sporty and could take us on adventures as well as be a fun vehicle to build up and personalize to our needs.
We actually had gone to buy a Crosstrek but they were too small, so we looked at Outbacks but they we too expensive, then our car salesman showed us the Forester and it was a perfect fit!!!
I never imagined when we went to the dealership that we would leave with a Forester but I am so glad we did!
So if you'd like, join us on our build and the many adventures that we will have in our new Subie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
adc
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing