Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peaty, I noticed in a pic somewhere that you own an XT and a B9. Can you confirm that the B9 rims are NOT interchangeable with the forester rims. I thought I saw somewhere online that the B9 has a 100.4/5 setup or something like that. I always thought the B9 rims would look nice on an XT. Would be a cheap upgrade to 18's also....assuming one could find someone who has upgraded their B9 rims. But I can't confirm if they do indeed match up or not.

Thanks in advance

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,063 Posts
Wheel Offset is 55mm
Bolt Pattern is 114.3 x5

They won't fit, they might look goofey too, they are so huge. They also have the tire pressure monitor sensor in the wheel (part of the valve stem) not sure how cheap they will be.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the confirmation guys. Hate to go off on a tangent but is that 114.3/55mm setup standard on the entire legacy platform or did they change it up for the B9?

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,439 Posts
There are some pretty sweet Rota's forsale in the "private for sale classifides"

Good deal

G

·
Daily Llama said:
Thanks for the confirmation guys. Hate to go off on a tangent but is that 114.3/55mm setup standard on the entire legacy platform or did they change it up for the B9?
Only SVX's, 05+ STi's and Tribeca's have the 5x114.3mm pattern. Also the Tribeca and the Legacy aren't really the same platform.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts