Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all Arizona Folks. I wanted to let you know about a site for locals.

It is called Ride21modeling.com. Here is some info on it for those that like to hang out, attend shows and pics.

You are free to go check it out and see what it is about

www.ride21modeling.com

This site is a generalized informational based site to help bring the local car owners, businesses, event promoters and car clubs to share information across the board to all in AZ. This site is not car specific but invited to all owners to come hang out and find the information on what they are looking for. We will not operate to take anything away from any other forum but promote what they are doing. Car clubs can be listed on the site if they would like. We will even do write-ups on local clubs if they so choose to submit.

You will find features, write-ups and articles on

Cars
Models
Automotive Businesses
Projects
Events
Car Clubs
etc

Hope to see more of you around at some meets.

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
ill definitly be signing up as well and virg you gonna sell me the car or what?

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
DonutKing said:
ill definitly be signing up as well and virg you gonna sell me the car or what?
It would be so hard to part w/ my car but the thought has crossed my mind. Just don't know what else I'd get if she were sold. Still thinking a supercharged tribeca would be cool!

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
VSB XT said:
It would be so hard to part w/ my car but the thought has crossed my mind. Just don't know what else I'd get if she were sold. Still thinking a supercharged tribeca would be cool!
really!??? You really thinking of selling? Hey, we need pics of the new wheels.

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
keyser soze said:
really!??? You really thinking of selling? Hey, we need pics of the new wheels.
It was just a thought really. Not sure if I'd actually go through w/ it. Pics soon, just waiting for some time to put in for waxing and cleaning the black box for some good pics. It needs to be buffed in the worst way to get the tree sap off of it. Clay bar doesn't seem to do the trick w/ this kind of sap.

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
wgnths said:
umm, virgil.......i do believe the wifey has said NO to your tribeca idea lol! looks like we're picking up the 06 forester tomorrow:)
I don't have to listen to her, hee heee! *waits for punishment*

Congrats on the new forester man!

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts

you should have not listened to her when I wanted to trade you your forester for my STi but...... SHE OWNS YOU LOL!!!

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
DonutKing said:

you should have not listened to her when I wanted to trade you your forester for my STi but...... SHE OWNS YOU LOL!!!
Agreed.

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
And now with formula coming into the picture you are going to need to sell me the forester this **** is exspensive and oh ya you cant buy more then 9 at one time.(something about you can make drugs with it)

We had a hard time trying to buy more then 9

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
DonutKing said:
And now with formula coming into the picture you are going to need to sell me the forester this **** is exspensive and oh ya you cant buy more then 9 at one time.(something about you can make drugs with it)

We had a hard time trying to buy more then 9
Weird! Drugs w/ baby forumula? ha haaaaaaa!
Well no need for formula now, we got the milk for free!

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
oh ya michelle did that for five weeks then ran out!! I love how we steal everyones thread
lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts