Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 2.0 XS AT AT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought this Forester as I saw the avg fuel consumption was 7.2 on the test drive instead of the beat up Jeep alternative I was looking at, but worried about the fuel consumption.

Got it home, put on my glasses and saw that it was 7.2km/l not l/100km. Maybe it might be more economical than a 25y.o. 4l jeep, but not apparently at the moment.

Question: I'd prefer to see my horrible fuel consumption in l/100km... is there any way of changing the display from km/l to l/100km?

My manual is in Japanese so hard to tell, but doesn't much indicate that this is possible.

Regards
Dave

·
Registered
2014 XE CVT
1,358 Posts
Units are fixed for the market the car was made for, so if your car is a Japanese import it will use km/l.

You can edit posts after you've made a minimum number of posts, not sure how many.

·
Premium Member
2014 Touring with Eyesigh CVT
610 Posts
Google the internet to see if there is a OM pdf for your vehicle.

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,952 Posts
@Dave Tapson I see you're new to the forum, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

As to forum permissions:
New members can "attach pictures (thumbnails)", but are required to meet the requirement below to post a for sale ad in the Member Classifieds or edit a post or to post links ... to prevent spamming.

• Time as a member = 15 days, "New User" (displayed under the user name), changes to "Forum Member".
• Forum post count = 15.

Editing is not allowed in the "Member Mishaps" sub-forum.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts