Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Sold
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone stateside had any experience of this company?
I needed a drivers side electric window winder for my 06 Forester and was pointed in their direction my a fellow UK forum member who'd had similar issues. I placed an order and in every contact made it quite clear it was for a UK model drivers side. The part arrived and my garage informed me it was for the passenger side. Despite several emails and returning the part I've heard nothing, not even an acknowledgement to my emails. Very disappointing especially as I'm still unable to use my drivers side window.
What does seem odd is that although the part was ordered through their eBay site shipping details etc came from Amazon?

·
On Island Time
2014 Forester 2.5i Prem. 6MT
550 Posts
There are a lot of folks who advertise things as 'in stock' on eBay and are actually having them drop shipped from Amazon or other vendors. Happens a great deal with the books and movies I buy on eBay (come from Amazon as a drop shipment).

·
On Island Time
2014 Forester 2.5i Prem. 6MT
550 Posts
Forgot to mention, file a dispute with eBay on the quick- may take a bit but you will get the correct part or your money back.

·
Registered
2006 Sold
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to mention, file a dispute with eBay on the quick- may take a bit but you will get the correct part or your money back.
I had already emailed APDTY via eBay saying that sadly unless I had some sort of response I'd have no option other than to take further action. eBay have opened a case in their resolution centre and will pursue unless there is some resolve within the next week.

·
Registered
2006 Sold
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had already emailed APDTY via eBay saying that sadly unless I had some sort of response I'd have no option other than to take further action. eBay have opened a case in their resolution centre and will pursue unless there is some resolve within the next week.
Despite emails to APDTY and returning the parts I never even had the courtesy of a reply from this outfit. Got eBay on board and within days have received full refund.
Now to find a part from elsewhere

1 - 6 of 6 Posts