Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
15,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aussie Forum not formating properly

For some (incl me) it seems this forum is not formating properly - our tech guys are working on it.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT PP
10,114 Posts
Any better now? it never appeared out of whack for me so I'm going off screenshots to repair it.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
It still looks that way, but only when looking at the forum. Click on a thread, and it appears normal. :confused:

·
Registered
06 XSL Automatic
382 Posts
Seems to look ok to me too... I'm using Safari on OS X 10.4.4. Is it possible for Kevin to launch a different web browser to test? That would quickly eliminate things like caches and cookies as a cause...

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT PP
10,114 Posts
broadbean said:
Seems to look ok to me too... I'm using Safari on OS X 10.4.4. Is it possible for Kevin to launch a different web browser to test? That would quickly eliminate things like caches and cookies as a cause...
DING DING DING!! I'm using Safari on 10.4.4 too. Hmmm...Everyone buy a Mac!!! :p :p :D

I've tested on Firefox for Mac too with no problems...

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts

·
Registered
04 XT Auto
298 Posts
The problem is in the description line. It has quotes in it.

e.g.
<meta name="description" content="For those of us from the "lands down-under" - G'Day! " />

If you change the double quotes around "lands down under" to single quotes, it will be fine.

IE tends to be less forgiving on incorrect syntax that other browsers.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
soobdo said:
The problem is in the description line. It has quotes in it.

e.g.
<meta name="description" content="For those of us from the "lands down-under" - G'Day! " />

If you change the double quotes around "lands down under" to single quotes, it will be fine.

IE tends to be less forgiving on incorrect syntax that other browsers.
You, Sir, are a genius. THANK YOU!!!! :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts