·
Former Foz Dude
2010 WRX STI SE STI 6-speed, yo
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Held up by 3 Corvettes... LOL...

MOAR!

Green caked with brake dust...

This Z and I played cat and mouse for several sessions. At one point I got several turns ahead and got bored riding alone and slowed way down and let him by for some more fun:

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
i can't beleive this car was my desktop as wrb w/ bronze wheels a few months ago. Not saying i don't love it, because I do, it is just an amazing transformation

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
WORD UP! I love your Foz dude. :)

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
I'm diggin' it. The new color scheme is badass.

·
Registered
04 FXT
373 Posts
definitely my top 5 favorite FXT, that's just so damn sick wrapped up...didn't think it could look better, but the wheels look great.

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
I can't believe green wheels work. I'm astonished to say that.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester 4EAT
5,462 Posts
A beautiful foz doing what it loves to do.

·
Former Foz Dude
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all for the kudos! The green wheels are currently a track only setup. And before this last weekend I had planned to make the green wheels my Summer setup after the track rubber was used up. Well, I had way too much fun running at Road America and will likely buy another set of slicks for these rims when they're used up...

fourortwowheels: I'm likely still going to change the emblem... The blue may become bronze since the Summers will likely stay Rota bronze... :)

·
Former Foz Dude
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You should tell Ringer that if he plans on doing some track days I highly recommend the Wilwood Polymatrix B compound race pads.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
You should tell Ringer that if he plans on doing some track days I highly recommend the Wilwood Polymatrix B compound race pads.
I will pass it on.

Do your rotors look like they are wearing out? His look like they are, like the rotors themselves are getting thin. It appears this way by the slots, as the slot channels look less deep.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts