Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Subaru Automatic
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys,

So after having my $50 Craigslist ASA Revolution wheels sitting in the house all summer and spring long. It was finally time to bring them back to life.

The first picture "reference" is a wheel I found since I had forgotten to take a before picture of the wheels. I was to excited to be getting started on them. Picture those wheels with more rust and pitting all over them. From what I know the wheels I picked up where sitting in a barn in a field just rusting away.

Just thought I would throw these up here and see what you guys think.

Also, I am looking for any opinions on wheel brand and size. These wheels are going onto my 07 Fozzie sitting on 07 WRX Springs and Struts (Looking for summer tires only) Any advice would be nice. Anyone looking to do the same to their wheels let me know and I can do a "How To" on the process or I will be more than happy to help you do them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
37 Posts
Do you have any shallow angle side shots to show how recessed they are into the wheel well? These are the ones that come stock on VW's correct? Is the offset +35?

·
Registered
2007 Subaru Automatic
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any shallow angle side shots to show how recessed they are into the wheel well? These are the ones that come stock on VW's correct? Is the offset +35?
I'm not to sure about the VW question I believe they are similar. I will see if I can get a picture of three wheel well for you. Just remember that I'm sitting on 07 wrx struts and springs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts