Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

As if a foz isn't enough fun in the snow...

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Subiciv 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought her a mate to play with for $400. They will be making many trips up north or wherever I can get out and ride.

See less See more
#6 ·
Ofcourse it runs. lol I had my buddy go with me and check it out since he knows everything about these beautiful machines, plus we used his truck and trailer. :biggrin: He checked it out and looked good, ran good too so we offered 350 when he wanted 500. I then offered 400 and he took it. My buddy is gonna help clean the carbs and little things here and there and we will tear it up when the snow comes.

My dad had a sled when I was a kid and rode one 2 years ago and realized how much I have been missing. I will post a video maybe depending how lame or geeky I feel.

First mod will be a nice raspy exhaust :banana: and one for my subie too if/when I come across a good deal

#12 ·
Thanks guys. Its a 92 polaris indy trail, fan cooled 488cc. I hear these things are bullet proof, I hope. We already started breaking it down and cleaned most of the engine components. Its a lil rougher than we first thought but no regrets, just time consuming. 74 tnt? Restore that bad boy or do a swap, its awesome watching old sleds rip

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.