Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Fog Lamp Kit for a 2010 today for $229.99 + $10 shipping. It is by far the lowest price around!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Yes that's OK. We do encourage our members to check with our Supporting Vendors, both Grayson Subaru and Annapolis Valley are active on the boards here, and I do believe members get a discount with one of them. Often in any business today a lot of companies will match an advertised price so it's worth checking back with our Vendors.

·
Registered
2006 Forester
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that's OK. We do encourage our members to check with our Supporting Vendors, both Grayson Subaru and Annapolis Valley are active on the boards here, and I do believe members get a discount with one of them. Often in any business today a lot of companies will match an advertised price so it's worth checking back with our Vendors.
Ok, thank you! It was from Heuberger Motors, Colorado Springs via ebay motors. Just enter their "store" and enter the part number. Now their Buy It Now price was not this low but this was their bid price. They appear to run auctions for six or seven days but no one bid on the kit during the two auctions except me yesterday.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
I agree, and most of the time a vendor will price match as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts