Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forester Touring
225 Posts
It's funny. I've had many different vehicles and been a member of so many different forums. These threads are timeless.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Its funny that I saw this thread in my first hour of being on this forum and less than 24 hours after owning my first Subaru. I always thought Subaru drivers were the worst, driving sedately in fast lanes, especially Subaru drivers from Vermont, being that I am from Upstate New York. It was real consideration for me when I zeroed in on a Forester if I wanted to be "one of those people" that I swore after. Only my strict upbringing prevented me from flipping the bird to many of them.
Of course the first day of my new Forester have been great and I am looking forward to being one of those guys. :)

·
Registered
2012 Forester X Auto
1,232 Posts
I'm thinking that bad drivers tend to be organized geographically, rather than being brand oriented.
In snow country, there are so many Subarus that they are not even noticeable.
My wife and I used to say "Subie!" when we saw one, but if I were to do that now, it would be "Subie-Subie-Subie-Subie-Subie-Subie-Subie-Subie-Subie-Subie….."

·
Registered
2016 Forester 2.5i 6mt
150 Posts
The drivers in Arkansas take the cake for staying in the left lane from the time they get on the road till they exit from the left lane

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Made me think of a story a guy told me years ago. He had a VW Beetle back in the early '70s. He told me no matter how fast he was going, people just felt the need to pass him because he was driving a VW.

·
Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
2,662 Posts
Made me think of a story a guy told me years ago. He had a VW Beetle back in the early '70s. He told me no matter how fast he was going, people just felt the need to pass him because he was driving a VW.
Have you driven a 70's Beetle? Unless they were hight moded, they were usually the slowest vehicle on the road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw the same "article" and got a good chuckle. Reads like it was written by a fourth grader the morning the assignment was due. If I recall, the author cites having stickers on a car as evidence of "bad drivers". Click bait for sure.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts