Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Legacy
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time Subaru owner with a first post on this site. Wife and I currently own a Legacy (owned two others and an Impreza as well) At any rate, wife is interested in the Forester as she is looking at getting back into a SUV. (She previously owned a Highlander.) We have had nothing but great service with Subaru and have no desire to look anywhere else. Long story short I've found finance rates at cars101.com

But this is for the Pacific Northwest. I've searched the site over and haven't found anything, but does anyone have finance rates for North Carolina. By the way the High Country of NC is Subaru Country. There's lots of us around here and we have an AWESOME local dealer; Southern States Subaru of Boone.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

·
Registered
2008 Legacy
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

But I wasn't as clear as I meant to be. I didn't see the rates broken down by contract length. (48 months, 60 months, 72 months, etc) I'm I missing something or is there anywhere to find this info?

thanks again

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
38 Posts
Check edmunds.com. Go to 'latest incentives' under new cars. Find the make, model, and trim level. Then just click the 'low apr' link and it breaks it down by loan terms offered for the current financing specials. It looks like the current rates are good thru 5/3.

These are national rates, so you should be good.

·
Registered
2008 Legacy
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Roto but I struck out again. All Edmunds has listed for Subaru are lease specials. I usually check Edmunds for info like this but they aren't any help this month. Anyway I just went ahead and emailed a dealer last night. If I get an answer from them I will share. Thanks for the help.

--movinon

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,323 Posts
you know, those were the rates advertised here in Oregon as well.. but tonight at the dealer they said I qualified for 2.9 for 72 months through subaru financing. I have really good credit, but was surprised they offered a longer length than they advertised. I should also add that I have never financed through any place other than a credit union so that part is new to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts