Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 Forester XT touring CVT
869 Posts
Sounds like a good date to me.
This should not be a problem for us as it was last year. 2006 is going to be much better :D

· Premium Member
869 Posts
everyone was for about a week. Now Jaron has congestion and sounds awful. I spent a day at the doctor last Wednesday getting checked out for pain and discomfort. Then they sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound to check for abnormalities. So far I haven't heard anything bad but I sure wish the pain would go away. Apparently it is something that just has to run its course. The Dr. suggested I remain out of work until Monday but I just couldn't do it. My work was already behind from being out with that awful stomach virus. I did manage 43 hours this week though. I will say the May meet sounds really good right now. I think we need a vacation. How about you guys?

· Premium Member
869 Posts
Will you be driving from Cali to join us this year Roo?
It would only take you a week to get here :roll: .
Anyway, the end of April should work out for us.

· Premium Member
869 Posts
Then again, it would be safe to say that if you were to show up a meet would be arranged. Very Happy
I do believe this would actually be the case regardless of when and if it should occur.

· Premium Member
869 Posts
84 days and counting.
I hope we have a sunny weekend because the weather here as of late has just plain sucked. I know we might need the rain and the mild temps are nice but I haven't even washed my XT since December. I guess I am missing that intimate time with my Forester lol.

· Premium Member
869 Posts
yelnats_J & family present and accounted for, SIR!!!
We are certainly looking forward to this one since we missed the last two.
Carl, we are planning to arrive early in the day on Friday so how about we get together for a bite to eat. Do you think you guys will be able to do that?

· Premium Member
869 Posts
That little Mexican place was pretty good.............are you and Laurie up for that again?
We are going to head out Friday morning so I expect we will be there around 2-3pm. It's just 4 weeks away and we are gonna make it this time.......knock on wood. I am definately looking forward to it and I hope we have a good turn out.
I am working on a shift knob project for Richard and I hope to be bringing that along. I would love to have some goodies to hand out but it seems like everyone has everything I could possibly make at this time. I have some delrin shifter bushings if anyone wants to sample a pair. I will bring along all that I have.
I am counting the days.

· Premium Member
869 Posts
i want to go, i want to go!!!!! i am working on this. car still in the drive way
really! all these clutches and there all on backorder 3-4 weeks. but i am working on it.
We certainly hope you can make it, even if you have to walk j/k.
Hopefully you can get it all together in 4 weeks.

· Premium Member
869 Posts
Two weeks from now we will be on our way.
Carl, do you have a time frame for eating that night?
We will need to meet somewhere or I will need some good directions to get back to the restaurant because I don't think I remember exactly where we were.

· Premium Member
869 Posts
We are at $3.09 a gallon for 93 here in the central part of the state. I'll bet Carl is paying the same or just a bit higher, what do you say Carl? Is it $3.19 pg in Asheville yet?

· Premium Member
869 Posts
Welp, for some reason unknown forces are trying to keep us from making this years spring meet. I have been dealing with sickness this week and I am hoping to be %100 in a few days. Carl, right now I am not sure that we will make it Friday but I am hoping we can leave out Saturday morning at the latest. I am really hoping I will feel better by Thursday. So far this year I have been sick more times than normal. Stomach viruses have run through our family at least 3 times now not to mention the headaches and colds. Man, I am sick of being sick. I really haven't felt that good since December 05. I will let you guys know something by Thursday.

· Premium Member
869 Posts
Sorry we missed you guys but Benji and myself hope you had some fun for us.
I just didn't feel up to making the drive. I have felt like crap pretty much all day today. I sure hope my body heels itself soon or the doc finds a cure for my ailment. Anyway, I sure hate we had to ditch you guys on such a nice day but I hope it was enjoyable where you are at.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts