Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
4,433 Posts
dylantomcat said:
carljwnc said:
What, deviate from the first weekend in May?!?!?! Just so Laurie can join us, Y'all must be crazy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

O.K., I'll give in. :roll:

This is why I post this up with plenty of time to make arrangements. :D
I think Carl's butt has healed from his whumping :lol:. Well I'm happy now and have blocked the date on my calendar.
I figured with a comment like that, HE'D be the one posting from the crawl space!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

· Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
4,433 Posts
yelnats_J said:
84 days and counting.
I hope we have a sunny weekend because the weather here as of late has just plain sucked. I know we might need the rain and the mild temps are nice but I haven't even washed my XT since December. I guess I am missing that intimate time with my Forester lol.
Then quit posting on here, and go give your girl a proper massage (with a happy ending!!) ;)

I'm sure she'll need the full beauty treatment, and a day with you being her spa attendant would work wonders.

1. Massage
2. Waxing
3. Pedicure (wheel cleaning)
4. Cleansing (interior detail)

...you get the idea. I bet you gain at least 10 IHP from doing this.

· Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
4,433 Posts
MountainBiker said:
Let's see. If I could take an early retirement, I'd be there! Trouble is, that is about another 15-20 years out. :eek:

Well Carl, I think you successfully skeered 'em all away! If only we had some more adventurous Subaru owners in the US, we'd be more like our friends down under! :D
Have you ever heard of Fish Rock Road? We just did that road today. Yeah, come on the spirited drive, AND get your off-road going!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts