Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sport XT 5MT
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local shop is becoming a dealer for 'The Wizard of NOS', and Trevor is in town doing some work.

Our local Ford GT just did the standing mile at 253 mph with his NOS system helping to get about 2000 hp in that beast.
He says that Olly Clark and his Gobstopper use his system to get 850 from his 2 liter RS...

Anyway - does anyone here use nitrous as a boost and not just to cool the radiator?

El Sid

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
i highly doubt any1 here uses NOS on their foz. and the cars you mentioned most certainly have built motors to handle it. i wouldnt recommend running the go juice on a stock motor or for all @ that matter unless you are already making huge HP numbers and trying to squeeze out every last bit...

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sport XT 5MT
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't think it made much sense for me - I'm thinking bigger turbo and better fuel management. With close gears, I'd only think 3rd, 4th and 5th - but I don't need to go 150 mph in my little brick, and I don't really drag race where I think N2O makes the most sense.
I was just wondering if maybe someone had real experience with the juice in their Foz and maybe I could use a little mental nudge to expand my thinking...

El Sid

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
same concept, when stationery in a hot dyno room is where the gains are the greatest. on the road all the airflow really does the same thing... not to mention some of the n20 might get ingested in2 the intake tract, where if you dont have a proper tune for it can cause problems...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts