1) You dip the test strip in the master cylinder.I read the page and just had a lot of questions:
1. Where would you even test the fluid for this? At each wheel, at the master cylinder....
2. Doesn't corrosion inside the brake lines usually indicate needing to change out the brake lines?
3. What does this mean? "Improve brake fluid exchange service by 400%"
4. Why does $65.57 divided by "100 strips" not add up to "About 50 cents a test" --> That is real precise math?
At $65 you could flush the brake system with ATE Super Blue twice within the "3 year accuracy guarantee"