Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched the tire thread to no avail. I have a chance to purchase 4 new Duelers for $100 in this size. I am completely stock 2003 X.

Thanks big time for any help.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,836 Posts
I'm assuming your stock setup up is 215/60-16, offset +48. Go here & plug that data in one side & what you want to go to on the other side. Read the data & you'll have your answer. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
That doesn't really give him an answer, just that they'll probably fit. I'd honestly be suprised if that big a tire would fit on the Foz.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,836 Posts
That doesn't really give him an answer, just that they'll probably fit. I'd honestly be suprised if that big a tire would fit on the Foz.
I've used that site for all my tire/wheel/offset selections & it's been very accurate.

This "When speedometer reads 60mph (96.6km/h) actual speed will be 64.3mph (103.5km/h): 7.2% faster" whould have made me look for a better fit. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
No, it's accurate for speed variations, but doesn't give any difinitive info as to whether it will clear the strut or fender.

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,484 Posts
I'm thinking it'll be too big. '03 XS here too, I run 215/65/16 General Grabber AT2 in the summer and that's as big as I would go.

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Yeah it won't fit, or it might sorta fit, but it will definitely rub. A 235/50/17 barely clears stock setup (if it clears at all).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts