Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

i had my :chair: ****ing rear emblem stolen off my subaru forester!!!! arg!!! does anyone know where i can buy a rear subaru emblem in the greater la area for cheap?? the dealer wants 62 bucks for it... sigh... my car is only 8 months old and this was stolen from where i live too.. in a locked parking area!!! and they also gouged part of the trunk hatch... so i have a chip too... it's fantastic... :icon_frown: so if anyone can help me out, that'd be great. thanks

picture for reference....

·
Registered
271 Posts
What are the chances that the one you put on will get taken also? Applying stronger glue on a new emblem to prevent theft will just result in more body damage when they try to take it.

Consider other options? The debadged look isn't so bad.

GL

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are the chances that the one you put on will get taken also? Applying stronger glue on a new emblem to prevent theft will just result in more body damage when they try to take it.

GL
i guess so.... but it looks a little naked with that oval spot there.. unless there's a way to flatten it out or something... it looks like a separate panel from the main hatch.. is it replaceable? does anyone know??

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,949 Posts

GL
You've got to be joking? That looks like crap in my opinion... I'm really sorry to hear this. People can be such jerks sometimes :(

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,121 Posts
hello all,

i had my :chair: ****ing rear emblem stolen off my subaru forester!!!! arg!!! does anyone know where i can buy a rear subaru emblem in the greater la area for cheap?? the dealer wants 62 bucks for it... sigh... my car is only 8 months old and this was stolen from where i live too.. in a locked parking area!!! and they also gouged part of the trunk hatch... so i have a chip too... it's fantastic... :icon_frown: so if anyone can help me out, that'd be great. thanks

picture for reference....
I sent you a PM on where to get one .. :Banane17:

·
Registered
05 Forester XT 5 Speed
535 Posts
I'd get it from Subarugenuineparts.com or at Annapolis Subaru if you are not in a rush.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts