Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2010 Forester 2.5X SE MT and am eager to take it out. I think it would be fun to get a bunch of members in the Phoenix, Tucson, Flag area together for a group camping trip. This would be planed for the fall some time. Also it would be fun to do some day events prior to then... some little trail runs, you know? Let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
2004 FXT 5MT
136 Posts
It'll be a while, but I should be there by August/September 2011.

·
Registered
04 XT
5 Posts
I am always down for a camping trip and the season is pretty close. And in regards to a drive there is one being posted on a few other forums I picked it up on NASIOC here are the details.

Cruise: Yarnell Hill/Prescott/Jerome Saturday, March 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All!

So I have planned a cruise with an old car group I belong to. This group consists of GTO's, Vettes, G8's, and a Viper and Cobra.

Date: Saturday, March 12
Meet Time: 9:30 AM
Cruise Out: 10 AM
Lunch Arrival: ~11:30AM-12 PM

The run will start at 83rd Avenue and Bell Rd. We will meet in front of the Best Buy on the NE corner of the intersection. We will head out Bell Rd to the 60, up through Wickenburg, then to the fun hills of Yarnell! We will role into Prescott and have lunch at Brown Bag Burger. From there, members can head out on the 69 back to the 17, or continue North into Jerome. Members who want to continue North to Sedona/Flagstaff may due so if they wish. This is a fun cruise and we have done it several times in the past. There is also sometimes a photographer shootings pics on the side of the road on weekends driving up 89.

The reason I am choosing to do a Saturday is because the best lunch in Prescott (I think), is at Brown Bag Burger, and they are not open on Sundays. Brown Bag Burger opens at 11am, so we will start the cruise at 10am. Meet time will be 9:30. Please gas up before arrival.

It would be great to see more Fozzies show up.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X Prem.
80 Posts
Hi guys, message me on any local events. I just moved from SoCal to North Phoenix in April. Finally situated now. I live off Bell Rd between the 51 and 17 for those who know the area.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited Manual
5 Posts
Hey gang. I just joined and recently picked up a forester xt MT and would love to do some runs to canyon lake or something!

·
Registered
2010 FXT R.I.P. :'( A/T
335 Posts
I thought I would bump this thread up. I live in Phoenix, AZ. All my friends own wrx's or sti's, so it would be nice to meet people with foresters! Any thoughts of some trips?

·
Registered
2013 Forester XT 4EAT
126 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw Fozzie23's car or a car that looks very similar to his today in Glendale outside Yogurtology, very nice car :)

I'll be heading back to California in a few months but for the time being I'm here in Glendale, AZ.

·
Registered
2014 FORESTER PREMIUM 6 SPEED
413 Posts
so far I know of 4 2014 6 speeds in Arizona, myself included. But we're all spread out.....kingman, north Glendale, south Scottsdale and Tucson.

maybe we can schedule a meet in late fall sometime.

·
Registered
335 Posts
so far I know of 4 2014 6 speeds in Arizona, myself included. But we're all spread out.....kingman, north Glendale, south Scottsdale and Tucson.

maybe we can schedule a meet in late fall sometime.
That would be great if we could do that. I've never been to a forester only meet.

·
Registered
2014 FORESTER PREMIUM 6 SPEED
413 Posts
I notified two more guys from phoenix and Scottsdale.

maybe we could do a scenic drive up in the highcountry to escape the heat.... oak creek canyon road connecting flagstaff and Sedona sounds great.

·
Registered
335 Posts
That would be cool. A buddy of mine has a 400whp fxt. I'll see if he would want to tag along.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i Automatic
3 Posts
I'm also interested! I have 2014 2.5i Premium A/T, and would love to go have some fun! I'm stationed down in Sierra Vista, so weekends would work best for me. Would love to plan something out about 2 weeks in advance to make sure it wont interfere with any training I would have going on.

·
Registered
2011 Forester XT & 99 OBS 4EAT >:/
113 Posts
I'm also interested! I have 2014 2.5i Premium A/T, and would love to go have some fun! I'm stationed down in Sierra Vista, so weekends would work best for me. Would love to plan something out about 2 weeks in advance to make sure it wont interfere with any training I would have going on.
Just bought my first FXT.. have a modded OBS as well but would love to meet with FOZZY lovers as I've been surrounded by tons of imprezas for the last few years.. not a bad thing at all just would like to learn more about modding FXT's

:Banane08:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts