Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Subaru FXT MT
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on this board near Hollywood, FL? I'm looking at buying this Legacy, but obviously would have to fly across the country / ship this car to me....

SUBARU LEGASY 1999 only 19,000 ml , leather!!!!

Can anyone tell me about this shop? Anyone willing to go take a look at it for me and let me know if its worth buying? Any help would be appreciated...

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
What's suspcious about it (bsides low milage) ? FL is full of old people and snowbirds who only come in for a few months @ year. Its very possible someone bougth the car in this area and rarely drove it.

If its a 2.2 that's a bulletproof motor. You should be able to tell mileage by body condition and how clean the motor is. They always get all that corrosion crud on them.

·
Registered
2004 Subaru FXT MT
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's why I'm wanting someone to check them out for me. Could very well be legit, might not. Only so much verification I can really do so far away. My grandmother lives an hour or so from Hollywood, but she wouldn't be able to tell me anything...

·
Registered
2007 FSXT
691 Posts
What's suspcious about it (bsides low milage) ? FL is full of old people and snowbirds who only come in for a few months @ year. Its very possible someone bougth the car in this area and rarely drove it.

If its a 2.2 that's a bulletproof motor. You should be able to tell mileage by body condition and how clean the motor is. They always get all that corrosion crud on them.

How can you trust someone who spelled Legacy wrong, twice? FAIL

·
Registered
2007 FSXT
691 Posts
Just follow the link to the Shady dealership that specializes in doing business in South America? really!?

from the site: We are officially registered as a dealership in state of Florida, USA.
Our company has many years of experience in car selling and export
business.
The 90% of our business consist of exporting new and used cars overseas.
We buy automobiles from close car auctions; it enables us to provide our buyers with quality cars at wholesaler prices.
We are members of many big auctions across South America.
Please, let us know which cars, motorcycles, boat, truck, or other equipment you have interest to buy.
Specify in details, make, model, features and mileage..
We will reply as soon as possible with our offers and prices.
For more information please feel free to contact us anytime.

I live in Florida and thats part of North America, right??
If this doesn't scream Nigeria Scammers Im not sure what does???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts