Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 years and 28k members later... post up if you were here on day 1 of subaruforester dot org! :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,902 Posts
I do very much remember the feeling of relief at the reincarnation of the site and the reunion with the friends.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
I think I was. I had a membership on the .com board so if that carried over... can't remember if we had to start a new account or not.

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,363 Posts
I remember like it was yesterday, The old board was hacked and we scattered to other Subaru boards on which we were members ..... and all the April Fools pranks by SuperRu

Happy Birthday SF.Org ... and many more

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Man I was scrambling for info when the old board went down too! Ugh. Glad it's back and stronger than ever though!

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
Half a year before I joined up because....

The clock in my wife's Forester didn't work so I went Google searching. I'm willing to bet that's the thread that's spawnned the most sinups. Ownnig a Forester wasn't even on the radar, was gonna be an 05 Legacy GT Wagon but then I saw all the potential here.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
Is it a recent video? Is there any more to it?

After snowboarding last Friday I did a few donuts in an empty lot and my wife freaked out. She said it scared her because she though we were going to crash. I made her get behind the wheel and do one herself. I think she left like a hypocrite because she has a BIG grim on her face.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
Yeah, its about a minute in lenght. I could put it up on youtube from home. I just did a quick one as I wanted video but didnt' want to annoy the people in the neighborhood (new area under construction, I went all the way down to the dead end court)

PS. My wife is the same. Says she doesn't like it then laughs when I'm doing it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts