Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not going to mount it, really need it for dimensions on paper and stuff. The furthest it could possibly go is aiding in prototyping, but even then it would be returned to you intact. Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, I'm in socal, so a local would be preferred (so I can return it to you at a moment's notice if you need it back).

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Not going to mount it, really need it for dimensions on paper and stuff. The furthest it could possibly go is aiding in prototyping, but even then it would be returned to you intact. Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, I'm in socal, so a local would be preferred (so I can return it to you at a moment's notice if you need it back).
Uh oh...whatcha' got up your sleeve?

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha hopefully it'll all be done before Christmas so you'll probably see it anyway.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not customizing just painting but I plan on doing the lip stuff myself with some foam and fiberglass or something.. not too sure yet. Really I want to compare it to the 06/07 wrx/sti one first and then go from there.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Not customizing just painting but I plan on doing the lip stuff myself with some foam and fiberglass or something.. not too sure yet. Really I want to compare it to the 06/07 wrx/sti one first and then go from there.
Gotcha. Yeah, it would be sweet to have an 06-07 WRX/STI front end installed on a Foz.

Do you have that picture handy? Can you post it up?

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh no not the whole 06/07 front end but just the optional lip like the FSXT has. The FSXT lips fit on JDM bumpers because the holes are in the right places, but I never tried the 06/07 wrx/sti lip to see if it's a cheap alternative. No pics of anything yet.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Oh no not the whole 06/07 front end but just the optional lip like the FSXT has. The FSXT lips fit on JDM bumpers because the holes are in the right places, but I never tried the 06/07 wrx/sti lip to see if it's a cheap alternative. No pics of anything yet.
I heard it fit, but can't remember where I read that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts