Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago I had one that taped right on either my Cherokee or Outback. I can't remember which rig it was but I know it worked to some extent because I can remember the snow just peeling away as I left work.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
Just the spoiler is all I've seen..

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,446 Posts
Check with Jackie, SubaruPartsGirl, a supporting vendor here on the forum. She could tell you if they're available. Her direct line at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019.

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
I think I was quoted $125 for one shipped for my 09 so if the vendors prices aren't close to that PM me and ill tell you where you can get one .. :cool:

·
Registered
2006 Forester
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I was quoted $125 for one shipped for my 09 so if the vendors prices aren't close to that PM me and ill tell you where you can get one .. :cool:
I've seen the spoiler but it appears to be more cosmetic than functional. Is that not the case? Thank you!

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT AT
1,295 Posts
I've seen the spoiler but it appears to be more cosmetic than functional. Is that not the case? Thank you!
From those I know who have the spoiler, they say it works well. One even had it put on after he had his Forester for a few months and noted the rear window stays cleaner with the spoiler. Just the cost that is holding me back.

Not sure if a specific deflector would work better tho....

You could always try a set of these:

:woohoo::biggrin:

·
Registered
2006 Forester
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
A member did pm me about one on his 08. He said it does have openings that force the air down the hatch. Just from viewing images I can't see if the 09/10s are made like that or not. Anyone have one?
edit: Never mind! I just viewed the install PDF and can see it is open. The thing is though, I don't really feel like drilling holes. The Lund or whatever make I put on one of my rigs years ago just taped on and was there for ever without issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts