Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 ES300
4,412 Posts
I haven't but a member with a red SG Foz in Member's Journals section has one. I don't know which seller he got his from tho.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester 4EAT
5,462 Posts
Not really STI style, but more of a bird catcher (I think, but I could be wrong). I wouldn't plan on the CF looking good for long, but for that price you could just paint it. The seller kinda murders the English language in his description though...

DETAIL ITEM DESCRIPTION:

--- THIS WAS MADE OF TOP QUALITY OF CARBON FIBER AND IT CAN GIVE YOUR CAR A VERY AGGRESSIVE LOOK

--- CARBON FIBER MATERIAL IS LIGHT WEIGHTED COMPARE TO YOUR STOCK ONE, AND WOULD HELP TO REDUCE WEIGHT AND INCREASE SPEED

--- THIS CARBON FIBER HOOD SCOOP WAS DESIGNED TO BE DIRECTLY BOLT ON FOR FACTORY HOOD OR CARBON FIBER GOOD

--- BUT REMEMBER, THE AFTER MARKET CARBON FIBER HOOD YOU HAVE, IT MUST HAVE THE SAME DEISGN AND PATTERN AS THE OEM HOOD, OTHERWISE IT CAN'T

BE DIRECTLY BOLT ON.

__ IT MIGHT REQUIRE DIFFERENT NUTS FROM STOCK, WHICH YOU CAN PURCHASE AT AUTO ZONE FOR LIKE 1 DOLLAR. (THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED) AND DEPENDING ON WHERE

YOU INSTALL THIS HOOD SCOOP. IF YOU DO IT AT A SHOP, THEY WILL HAVE IT FOR FREE. OR MOST OF TIME, YOU MIGHT EVEN HAVE IT AT HOME.

--- ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW
And don't forget, your car will be faster thanks to this part!:rock::shake:

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Limited 5speed manual
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really STI style, but more of a bird catcher (I think, but I could be wrong). I wouldn't plan on the CF looking good for long, but for that price you could just paint it. The seller kinda murders the English language in his description though...

And don't forget, your car will be faster thanks to this part!:rock::shake:
You're pretty funny. I am sure I will be much lighter and therefore at least .0002 faster in the quarter.

Definitely murdered english. Not even worth capitalization.

·
Registered
2004 ForesterXT 5speed
102 Posts
I bought a used one from a local for $20 the fitment was off and some parts of it lifted up. I'd be upset if I paid full price but for $20 I cant complaint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts