Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
besides og member rommel and creo, does any1 else on here have the jdm aero kit? creo had a jdm bumper so the rears bolted right up, IIRC rommel had to slightly mod them to fit the usdm bumper.

i know [email protected] has just rear spats, and fsti skirts. just throwing a few options around, i really wanna get these...

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
Those are certainly nice but those darn JDM prices are :crazy: here in the US. If that doesn't bother you they will make you stand-out in a crowd and get some Ooooo's and Ahh's at get together's.

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,046 Posts
besides og member rommel and creo, does any1 else on here have the jdm aero kit? creo had a jdm bumper so the rears bolted right up, IIRC rommel had to slightly mod them to fit the usdm bumper.

i know [email protected] has just rear spats, and fsti skirts. just throwing a few options around, i really wanna get these...
if we can make a deal on 2 sets lmk

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no prob jim, that will just be 2 kidneys now instead of 1 - LOL! w/ the weak dollar right now, i think they want ~$400! they used to be had for $325ish... (shipping IS included in those prices i just mentioned, its ~45bucks)

what about the subaru wrx side strake kits or the ebay replicas? any1 have any experience w/ those? i could have sworn i read on here, that they didnt fit. what didnt fit? is it something a few drilled holes and 3m tape cant fix?

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,296 Posts
haha i found this searching google about wrx jdm aero guards, which i am going to research for our stock rockers.

just to update a few things.. creo's guards are now on jdm junkyard's car. i tried them on my car before i sold them to him and they take either 06-08 rockers or extensive modding to fit 03-05 rockers... something i wasn't willing to do to such rare pieces.

sti skirts didn't work on my 03-05 rockers because the 03-05's rockers dip in heavily. i didn't have a chance to try them on 06-08 rockers because i don't have access to a set.

wrx skirts MIGHT.. haven't tried them yet. need to find a pair to be able to tell. if they do, the wrx jdm aero guards will definitely work (fronts at least). but i want to try the guards without the wrx skirts.

yeah importing sucks now because the prices rose heavily when the dollar dropped against the yen...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts