Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 X Premium
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my UK Forester Brethern

I am looking for the Front Under Spoiler for my 07 Forester. I understand this part is only availble in the UK or Japan...I tried japanparts.com and it is way too expensive. I found it at SGPetch in the UK for 195.65 pounds which is roughly $303USD. I am very interested in purchasing this part for my Forester.

Can anyone put me in touch with or maybe help me get this part???...I will definitely make it worth your efforts.:banana:

Sincerely
Subietribeleader

·
Registered
06 XTen
71 Posts
Hi,

Not sure what help you need, will petch ship to the US?

I'm guessing a part that shape/size is going to be pretty costly to ship though.

I've used them before without problems.

·
Registered
2007 X Premium
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am glad to hear they are good to work with....they just seem to be hung up on the shipping at the moment...not cost wise but they have to go somewhere to ship....so I was wondering if I could send someone the exact amount for the part through Paypal then send the exact amount for shipping and they could ship it to me through UPS or FedEx. Not exactly a brilliant plan but worth a try...of course a little something extra for their troubles:new_multi:

·
Premium Member
2015 XC diesel CVT
4,055 Posts
Could you not send a courier IN to collect? Knowing how shipping tends to be priced, you'd likely near-double the cost by first moving it within the UK...

·
Registered
2007 X Premium
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I found the spoiler but the cost to ship it is greater than the price. I wish there was some way to make it work. Any ideas???

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,546 Posts
Try interparcel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts