Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
05 XTi FMIC
2,564 Posts
I am in Longwood. At NASIOC in the Southeast Forum there are threads where the imprezas meet in Orlando at SONIC on 436/Semoran.. Never been but that is the Orlando Subie crowd. I am inclined to believe that I am a bit older. Check this link for the race scene in the area. PINKS films there VERY often. Hope to see you around town.

http://www.speedworlddragway.com/schedule/

Kevin

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
I'm staying at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee this week... But my Forester is in Maine.

·
Registered
2004 FXT
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been out to Bithlo one time with my 5.0 and was thinking about taking the forester out to, Open it up safely. just for fun.
I'm in my mid 30's so I'm probably on the outer end of the subie scene too, but I'd like to see what people have done to there FXT's, mods and etc

·
Registered
05 XTi FMIC
2,564 Posts
I think a FXT Bithlo meet is in order. Or, just beers at Tony Romas near the airport may be in order also. Good friend of mine is the head bartender there and would take good care of us. Actually, the Nationals are at Bithlo this weekend unfortunate I am tied up. Hell, maybe we can meet at SONIC one night and represent the older guys (late 30s here) with wagons that scream demographic. Then we can hover like vultures over the STi guys for turbos/TMIC/04 rims.:grin:

Mikebike: would have liked to have met and had a brew but schedule is tight:sorry:.........

I understand Peaty was in the area lately also

·
Registered
2004 FXT
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I'm up for a meeting at Sonic, that's not too far? What date/time do you want to meet.. can PM too..

john

·
Registered
2004 FXT
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone up for sonic meet on 3/29?

what to show off my snorkus removal mod... hehe:biggrin:

D

·
0 Posts
I'm out just past Clermont, I'll hopefully have my For S in about 6 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts