Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
09 Forester XT
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows of or is running any stage1 tune from xpttuning.com etc? I emailed to see if they have anything but have not heard back...opinions? Seems cheap, but if they are good quantity adds up. My last tune for my gmc denali required sending in the ecu, but it turned it into a nasty beast, but was close to $500.

·
Registered
2004 Subaru FXT MT
1,853 Posts
Wondering if anyone knows of or is running any stage1 tune from xpttuning.com etc? I emailed to see if they have anything but have not heard back...opinions? Seems cheap, but if they are good quantity adds up. My last tune for my gmc denali required sending in the ecu, but it turned it into a nasty beast, but was close to $500.
I had a friend try a xpttuning flash and was satisfied (this was before I started getting into tuning myself).

I won't assume you are aware: You do need a laptop and a cable. I believe the tactrix cable works, but you have to have the newer version...

·
Banned
09 Forester XT
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a friend try a xpttuning flash and was satisfied (this was before I started getting into tuning myself).

I won't assume you are aware: You do need a laptop and a cable. I believe the tactrix cable works, but you have to have the newer version...
A buddy has all software and cables, just don't have any maps, and no one close to montana does the tunes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts