Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm the new guy on the block and I'm just wondering if there are any L.A. meets I could check out. I have a MY03 Forester XS Premium with 5sp. If not, I may have to check out the Inland Empire meets ( 10 am is definitely early when you've got an hour of drive time):lol:

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
What part of L.A. are you from? There are meets, but usually most of them are posted on NASIOC. Occasionally there are events which people post up here, but nothing too major. BTW, if you enjoy driving, try out an ITN rally. A fun event with lots of back roads for your enjoyment.

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the heavily forested are they call Sherman Oaks;-) and where do you hang your hat?

BTW, what's an ITN ralley? sounds interesting.

·
Registered
23 Posts
L.A. Mark said:
BTW, what's an ITN ralley? sounds interesting.
Check out this link:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=896831

First rally of the season is tomorrow, start in Fallbrook and end in Escondido. It's especially geared for beginners, they do a whole class before the rally. If you don't have plans tomorrow, you should come on down.

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lunajett, That sounded like an absolute blast. I already had plans today or I would have been there!

dizizjake, I'd like to meet and check out your Ru. Looks like you've done a lot.

Mark

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dizizjake,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I've got family in from out of town till Monday 2/27. The weekend after maybe?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts