Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
I've been eyeballing Whiteline. I think some SF.com'ers have them installed on SF models. See page 68 of the Whiteline Catalog, make sure you read the footnotes.

They have 20 and 22mm for the front, and I think I'd go with the adjustable bar for the rear.

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring CVT
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i already have the 20mm bar in the rear....not sure if i should go 20 and even it out or go 22mm for the front

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Personally, I don't feel the need to make the car more tail happy, so if I upsize one bar, I'll upsize the other. I might eventually go to stiffer springs in the rear though, which will add a little bit of tailhappiness. Looking at the stock height stiffer rear springs offered by SubaXtreme.

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring CVT
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wouldnt the rear make the car tail happy and a bigger front make it less

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
sschmelcke said:
wouldnt the rear make the car tail happy and a bigger front make it less
Yes. So if you get a stiffer front bar for your Forester, you will get less tail-happiness.

For me, I've still got stock springs, struts and anti sway bars. So when upgrade, I'll be doing both the front and the rear (and upgrade the plastic endlinks with some homemade units). In order to be able to tune for a nice balance, I'll probably get the adjustable rear bar. And I was just pointing out that stiffer rear springs are also likely in the near future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts