Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Forester XT 4EAT
Joined
·
4,168 Posts
I don't live there but I pop down to rockville and the surrounding areas every so often.
 

·
Registered
13 Forester XT 4EAT
Joined
·
4,168 Posts
sirwilliam said:
Do you live in VA or have VA plates? What mods have you done?
No not me. I'm just in the area when I see friends, I live in NY. No mods so far other than wheels.
 

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
Joined
·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There was a EVO driver that was bragging about a black FXT w/ an STi emblem and black/dark wheels in this area that kept up w/ him. I figured it was me b/c I have beaten or kept up w/ a bunch of EVOs but then someone else knew the guy and said he has almost 400WHP so I figured that ruled me out...just trying to figure out who it was or maybe it was me on a good day :p
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I have a red fxt with 17" anthracite P7's and love them.

In MD btw


Oh dear god my first post at the new board!!!1
 

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
Joined
·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cbr600f3 said:
I have a red fxt with 17" anthracite P7's and love them.

In MD btw


Oh dear god my first post at the new board!!!1
Hey, welcome back...but I am just looking for black FXTs w/ black/dark wheels.
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Will,

What are you trying to do? Comparison or just want to see different setup?
 

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
Joined
·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wrx11 said:
Will,

What are you trying to do? Comparison or just want to see different setup?
sirwilliam said:
There was a EVO driver that was bragging about a black FXT w/ an STi emblem and black/dark wheels in this area that kept up w/ him. I figured it was me b/c I have beaten or kept up w/ a bunch of EVOs but then someone else knew the guy and said he has almost 400WHP so I figured that ruled me out...just trying to figure out who it was or maybe it was me on a good day :p
^^Just trying to find if there is more than one "Black Wasabi" in my neck of the woods;)
 

·
Registered
2005 LGT Limited wagon
Joined
·
553 Posts
yeah, with no intention of upgrading. it's quick enough for me for a daily driver with bolt on's. i also don't want to compromise it's reliability or driveability. if i want to go fast, i have my street/strip 86 mustang gt. :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top