Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm flying out from St. Louis next weekend to run the Lost Dutchman Marathon near Apache Junction. Any other runners in the Phoenix area out there?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any Phoenis area FTX'ers?

What, just cause it gets a bazillion degrees nobody runs in Phoenix? Alright, any FTX'ers around Phoenix? I'm looking forward to coming there this weekend. Regards, Steve W

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
899 Posts
I used to be on a cross country team in michigan was there senior year and ran a 18 flat 3.1 mile time. Havent rand since two years after that. so...its been like 5 years. would like to start up again thou.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know they have shorter races this weekend. I need to run the marathon as a qualifier for the Comrades Marathon in South Africa. This course looks both beautiful and challenging. This will be my first trip to Arizona, so I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AZ runners

I arrive Friday night and have to rent a car Saturday to go out to Gold Canyon (I think that's the name of the area) to pick up my race packet. If you or other's are interested, I'd be happy to meet up and have someone show me around. Hope to see you there. I'll PM my cell # tonight when I have more time. Regards, Steve

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
899 Posts
Steve sorry about tonight I couldnt get a hold of anyone and I was running around all day. When I come into ST. Louis maybe or next time you are here once again im sorry.

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
484 Posts
DonutKing said:
Steve sorry about tonight I couldnt get a hold of anyone and I was running around all day. When I come into ST. Louis maybe or next time you are here once again im sorry.
I was at the Pavillions tonight. Thought you were gonna be there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry we didn't get to meet up. Marathon was tough, tried to break 4 hours, settled for 4:11, so could have been worse. Feel free to drop a line if you're in St. Louis.
Regards,
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts