Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
:(
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last sunday I decided to head out to Harbor Freight to try to find the cheap trunk organizer, and come to find out my city closed all of downtown off for the PNW Antique & Classic Bike show! Well over 200 bikes to ogle over. Pretty sweet thing to run in to! Sooo many gorgeous bikes! Motoguzzis, Indian, Triumph, BMW, Rokon, Harley, Ural etc. Pretty sweet to see all of these in person. I'm a sucker for the old BMW and Triumphs :p

Here are a couple of pics from my iPhone. Sorry for the quality, I was just ecstatic to come across something like this!!! A few of my favorites from the day.

·
Registered
246 Posts
NIce find! I love stumbling across stuff like that....I so wish I hadnt sold my old motorcycle......Nice pics, I like the one with the old vintage bar stool seat for the solo seat! Fun times I bet!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, there was some pretty sweet stuff! As an oddity, I really liked the Trail Breaker. It was chain driven back *and* front. The front wheel also held extra gasoline so you could go all day in it. Pretty crafty :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ha! yeah I googled two wheel drive motorcycle one day and that bike came up....funny stuff

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep it's a tractor seat. Granted the majority of the bikes there werent made for comfort, the tractor seat looked like a torture device. Not fun for a day of riding I'm sure! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts