Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FXT 5MT
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 FXT Limited, Newport Blue Pearl, Beige Leather, 44k miles. :mrgreen:

Just pulled the pinstripes off tonight. Need to find a good safe adhesive remover. Suggestions?

I'll miss my 03 TS, but not that much.

(I'll post pics when I'm allowed.)

I've been on this forum for only a few days and I'm already doubly impressed at the wealth of knowledge here. Already read all of Bobby's Journal. :lol:

Looking forward to being a member.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,724 Posts
Thanks! And thanks for the stellar journal, Bobby.
Thanks for the compliment! Posting in my Member Journal is almost as much fun as doing the MOD. It does slow down the process, having to stop to take pictures, but it makes me take my time & enjoy the MODding. :smile:

I'll be looking forward to following your Member Journal! :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2007 FXT 5MT
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've never been much of a modder, but the FXT opens up the possibilities over my old 2.5TS. Already in love with the car as is, so we'll see how it goes.

Got some pretty good ideas from reading through your 07 journal. And the documentation is outstanding. :smile:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,724 Posts
It will be a year next month that I got my Forester & started the Member Journal & it's been a blast! The things you can do to the Forester is endless, so I'm sure you'll get the MOD bug. Keep in mind the Member Journal is just that, so you can put anything there that has to do with your Forester. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts