Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Would be a cool idea to make a sticker that looks like the JDM Forester Badge???

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • or would be against a copyright law>>>?

Votes: 7 50.0%

Another sticker idea JDM Forester Badge

7K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  abacall 
G
#1 ·
Whenever I see a forester while I'm driving, I wonder to myself if they are members of our forum, and a sticker would be the only way to know for sure. I think that that pimp F forester emblem from JDM Forester Badge
[fxt_jdm_badge] at http://www.kastleskorner.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2362 would be a sweet looking sticker to make like throw it on the front of the car somewhere and throw the subaru owners forum sticker with the url on the back that way if you are in front of a member you would be able to tell from both directions front and the back. + the F sticker could be placed somewhere that other members would know to look for, like say the top left or top right of the wind shield or anywhere for that matter. That's just my 2 cents.

What do you guys think about that???

#12 ·
Copyright is not an issue unless you are selling or giving them out.
If you make one (or two) for your own personal use, there are no issues.
I've already made a bunch of custom Subaru T-shirts, but for my wardrobe only.

Now if I wore a shirt that said "Subaru sucks", it would probably bring some legal action (not to mention getting pummeled by the SF.COM membership).

#16 ·
Eurgiez said:
"Maybe not to everyones taste but, how difficult do you think it would be to have a light behind the standard Subaru badge so it is lit when running?"

That would be pretty cool.
lol, talk about an old school mod! Back in the pre-WRX days it was all the rage to light up the Subie badge on your RS... :wink:

G
#20 ·
Copyright would be an issue if someone is making them for us. I actually was just talking to a friend who is a graphic artist for a bike manufacturer yesterday about a problem they were having. Someone was printing up the decals and selling them on eBay. Now he is about to get a call from the corporate lawyer.

#21 · (Edited)
I got a local to make some for me. A bunch of silver ones and one or two gold ones. They are three layers; back black with the F on top in silver (or gold), and a separate top clear to keep it looking good. It came out really nice. Fircrest got one in green to match his wheels.
If anyone is interested he may have some laying around. PM me for details.
I'll try and post some photos next week.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Ft"
Like a F with a t through it, a symbol for Forester Turbo.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.