Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 OBXT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Mainer here. I'm from the town of Aurora, which is out Route 9 (aka "the airline") from Bangor to Calais.

I have an '05 OBXT and am about to add a 2010 Forester--God willing and the creeks don't rise!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, hope you visit often.
The wealth of information you possess with the OBXT, easily gives you insight into Subaru ownership. There might be some things specific to your new Forester you've been wondering about, and we have here lot's of great members willing to share their experience and advice.

Someday we may give up on asking members to use the Search function on the site, but it still provides lot's of great reading. You may want to bookmark America's Largest Subaru Enthusiast Festival - June 13, 2010 - Wicked Big Meet that's happening near you this year. There will be a contingent of SubaruForester.org members attending, possibly with one or more of our members cars on display. There's a thread already started in the Eastern regional forum on the meet..

When you do pick up your new Forester and are posting threads, you may want to add your vehicle info to your Signature, so it will show up every time you post, making model specific responses that much easier. Just go into your User CP, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model(trim)/transmission and you're good to go.

Cheers

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the pending Forester purchase! Post up a picture when you get it. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,966 Posts
Welcome! Subaru, the official car of New England!

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Welcome! I love Maine. My first girlfriend lived in Maine, Milo.

When you get your new Foz ya gotta take some pics and post um up!

·
Registered
2005 OBXT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes. No surprise, there are lots of Subarus here in the Pine Tree State.

I've been active over at subaruoutback.org for years, and I know what kind of great information is available on these sites.

Glad to be here.

·
Registered
2008 Forester X Sports
172 Posts
hey there fellow mainah!

hey there, welcome. I used to drive up and down rt. 9 from bangor to machias via rt. 192 every week for a couple years. its actually where i crashed my sti a while ago, right there in aurora. i think i was across from porter road, just before rt. 179 when your coming south on 9.

what an awesome road for bombing down!

welcome!

·
Registered
2005 OBXT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey there, welcome. I used to drive up and down rt. 9 from bangor to machias via rt. 192 every week for a couple years. its actually where i crashed my sti a while ago, right there in aurora. i think i was across from porter road, just before rt. 179 when your coming south on 9.

what an awesome road for bombing down!

welcome!
Thanks.

I know the exact spot you're talking about. I don't know when you drove it, but the airline was even crazier to drive before they redid much of it in the Aurora/Amherst area a number of years back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts