Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 vw
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

My name is Lemorris and I'm a team member at Ahwooga.com. I'm the graphics guy/code guy/video guy/welcome people guy/fire put-ter outter guy and on occasion the lunch go getter guy. I'm really excited about Ahwooga becoming a part of this forum. I hope to share some cool stuff from time to time and just learn and have some fun.

I was born in Tucson, Arizona and raised in Anchorage, Alaska....I know, right?

Lets see...College in Missouri, art school in Tucson, Navy in San Diego, unused bowflex in my parents garage.

In my spare time I enjoy automotive illustration and tinkering with my 58 vw euro rag daily driver.

I think that's it for now...I will hop in and share stuff as I can.

Thanks for having us.

-Lemorris

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,442 Posts
Welcome Lemorris. I ,too, am from Tucson and spent some time living in Missouri.

Bill

·
Registered
58 vw
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool

Missouri Valley College in Marshall.

Dated a cute girl from Slater, got lost at The Plaza in KC (didn't care), went to a Royals game, and had the most fun on a trip to the School of the Ozarks as it was called then. They had the Beverly Hillbillies car there, or a replica....good times. Great state.

We are Eastside Tucson, 22nd and Harrison.

·
Registered
2003 X - A/T
105 Posts
Tucson FTW!

How's it going? New Foz owner from the Old Pueblo here as well.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Tucson FTW!

How's it going? New Foz owner from the Old Pueblo here as well.
Gabe,

Do you know of any independent repair shops in the Tucson area that "specialize" in Subarus?

Bill

·
Registered
2003 X - A/T
105 Posts
Gabe,

Do you know of any independent repair shops in the Tucson area that "specialize" in Subarus?

Bill
Bill, I'll be looking around for the same thing here, but hopefully not for awhile :)

I used M&J for my Legacy, and they did a good job on swapping out the motor 5 or so years ago, but it wasn't cheap...I guess that never is, but they went a good bit over on their estimate. I will say that after that I never took that old soob to the shop again, and it's still ticking with 225,000+ original miles.

·
Registered
2003 X - A/T
105 Posts
I wasn't here in the 80's but Sabino Canyon is great!
+1 for Sabino. It's one of the most beautiful spots in the world! I was there as a kid in the 80's. We finally have some good water in there this year after the awesome wet winter, but it's more crowded now than it was back then...just like everywhere else.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Bill, I'll be looking around for the same thing here, but hopefully not for awhile :)QUOTE]

Yep, it's going to be Emich/Tucson for awhile. How do you like you new Foz?
Which one do you have? Mine is a 2.5X PZEV Limited, sage green.

·
Registered
2003 2.5x
645 Posts
+1 for Sabino. It's one of the most beautiful spots in the world! I was there as a kid in the 80's. We finally have some good water in there this year after the awesome wet winter, but it's more crowded now than it was back then...just like everywhere else.
I love that place. Wasn't that movie The Wraith filmed on location in Sabino?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts