Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I am currently a new 2010 Subaru Forester Premium 4AT. I have purchased the car about a month ago and waited for my Paprika Red Pearl to arrive since Dec. 16th. It finally arrived Thursday and was outfitted with the fog lamp kit.

As of 9:15am today i'm picking it up from Liberty Subaru, great dealership to new and returning customers because this is my 2nd Subaru, first was a 03 Subaru WRX Aspen White. My first choice of color was white but we fell in love with the PRP Forester Limited we test drove, just couldn't afford the limited part! LoL so we waited 1 month for a premium to show up.

Background, I was a B-Level technician at Nissan and I still love Subaru's for their versatility in all weather situations. I don't have the 03 Subaru WRX anymore due to the insane costs of insurance for the WRX. I grew up in Clifton but now own a little house in Garfield one town over!

Once I have some pictures from my Canon 20D uploaded I will post right away! I am just wayyyy too excited to wait till later today to post!

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,319 Posts
Welcome from another Bergen county resident ..... 7 time Subaru owner and 2 from Liberty.

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,742 Posts
Welcome from Regina Sask. I'm new here too, and a second time Subaru owner. My first was a 2001 Outback. Loving the Forester and this site:Banane02:.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
Welcome to the group from western PA .. Congrats on the new Forester your going to love it :woohoo:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,216 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Looking forward to the pictures! New members are required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Super Subie Fan
2004 Forester XT 6spd MT (2005 STI)
287 Posts
Hello from Virginia! Congrats on the new Subie!

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XL AT
171 Posts
Hello & Welcome from the garden part of The Garden State. :icon_razz:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts