Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Lets see...knowledgeable, friendly, responsive, reasonable prices. Pretty much thats what I look for in a vendor. You cover them all! :cool: Thanks for my order, it showed up last week, just when you said it would.

·
Vendor
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Party @ Annapolis = May 6, 2006

Thanks for the kind words, we pride ourselves on great customer service! Thank you for your business and have a wonderful day!

Jackie

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
toddlamp said:
Did I mention that Jackies a hottie?
I suppose you're holding out on the camera phone pics to prove it??

:tongue: :tongue:

Unless she's willing to post pics... :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Big THANKS to Jackie. Got my parts yesterday, can't wait to install them. Thanks again for making it so easy.

oh, TTIWWOP, so post up some pics to verify your statments.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I just received my parts... Jackie went above and BEYOND my expectations to ensure that I got the parts in a timely fashion without any excessive (at all) duty/taxes/brokerage...

on a scale from 1-10, I'd give her a 13... and if there are pics to show that she's a hottie... well that's worth another +5 pts... :D

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
twg said:
I just received my parts... Jackie went above and BEYOND my expectations to ensure that I got the parts in a timely fashion without any excessive (at all) duty/taxes/brokerage...

on a scale from 1-10, I'd give her a 13... and if there are pics to show that she's a hottie... well that's worth another +5 pts... :D
You haven't been to her MySpace account??

:Banane37: <<you

:bananapartyhat: <<you after seeing her pics... :icon_wink: :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Thanks Jackie for getting me the parts! I was able to install everything in about 10 minutes.

See you soon (Cusco...yum).

Michael

·
Vendor
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem, thank you for your business!

The armrest extensions are a piece of cake to install! Just a couple of bolts and you are done.

Jackie

·
Official sf.org decal guy
12,516 Posts
Annapolis Subaru + Jackie = Me so Happy

Well I swung by Annapolis Subaru and talked to Jakie about an exhaust system that was on a trade-in that needed to come off. So they were looking for a local, stock, hero to come along. I heard their cry and made it over to sacrifice my stock exhaust and let them put on an aftermarket TBE. I know that I couldn't have gotten a better deal and such great service at the same time. WOW, those guys are great. And even the service manager (I think he was) Doug drove the car out of the bay and said something along the lines of "You're going to have a blast in that thing". Great shop and great people. I just wish I lived closer but even so it might be worth the drive. I know it definitely was today.

Thanks Jackie. You ROCK!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts