Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Limited
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to the asian market on Aurora near the movie theater, people around Seattle may know, and I almost got hit on the passenger side from a Corolla.

I was driving in the parking lot on a straight when this corolla comes speeding out of a T section when they were perpendicular. I quickly noticed and maneuvered left as far as I could without hitting the parked cars.

After stopping, the corolla was inches away from the rear passenger door. The stupid lady was on her cell phone. No response from the person at all, she kept on talking. I park near the asian market and she parks further away. I see her get out of her car and she doesn't say a single word to me as shes still on the damn phone.

If not for the reflexes I have from autocross, that corolla would have definitely hit. Shocked to say, the forester was quite predictable even with the body roll.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza Sportwagon
166 Posts
Ditto, almost left the planet last week. 2 of us waiting to turn across traffic - light goes red - 2 out of the 3 lanes are stopped and we are about to go --- Cressida comes flying through the only open lane --- bloody Toyota's...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts