Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been awhile since I owned a Subaru, but I have my dealership searching for an 08 fsxt as we speak. Hopefully they can find one shortly and get me back into the brand I love. I will post pictures of my old wrx and my ms3 as soon as I reach the 15 post mark.

Just to give you a quick idea the wrx had:
ppg gearbox 1-2straight 3-4helical
vf39
utec w/map switch
tein stech springs
ssac fmic w/hks bov
clutchmasters carbon clutch
all of the engine mounts had been replaced
gram light wheels
and a ton of other little things

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
best of luck searching for that Forester, but there aren't a lot of them to be had out there... you might have better luck checking the "For sale" section of the forum since I remember seeing a couple 07-08 FSXT's listed in there recently.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
best of luck searching for that Forester, but there aren't a lot of them to be had out there... you might have better luck checking the "For sale" section of the forum since I remember seeing a couple 07-08 FSXT's listed in there recently.
Yeah I know, so far they found one, but its 230 miles away. Unfortunately for me, they had one on the lot 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5X 5 speed manual
2,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Had to go out of town to find my Forester too.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,109 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Good luck on your Forester search. As to pictures, You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

It sounds like you're going to be MODding, so make sure you start your own Member Journal before you get too far along!

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts