Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.alltiresf.com

Potreo St (@16th St.)

These guys mounted the alloy wheels/tires I bought in July for $24. Did it in the promised time. I ran over a screw on Saturday and went in to get my tire patched. They fixed it (within the promised time) and when the guy was ringing me up, he noticed that my car was in their system. Just to confirm he asked, "We've had your car before, right?" I answered, "Yes," and upon hearing that, he crumpled up the bill and wished me a Happy New Year. 'Told me to come back when I needed new rubber.

Nice.

They'll get first crack at my business when I do need new tires. So refreshing to go to a business that thinks long-term and builds customer relationships rather than just nickeling and diming.

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
The Big O tire store nearest me is working to build me as a regular customer. Free flat repairs, deal on custom alignments, mounting and balancing for $20/tire, and good service from someone who's actually enthusiastic about his job.

That's a winning combination, and thanks for sharing. It's good to know about places like that elsewhere in the area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts