Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
07 Forester
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snow season is coming up version soon and I made real good use of my oem tires.

Should I be looking at this list for my '07 SF?
High Performance All-Season Tires

I'm completely clueless on what brand and model I should be looking for other than these reviews.

Pilot Exalto A/S? Help please? and something that doesnt squeek when I'm making some sharp turn would be nice.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
07 SG ;)

I used Exaltos last year and I liked them a lot. But I'm biased towards Michellins... :\ And with AS tires, it really depends on how fast you turn to make them squeak, but they all do... but nowhere as much as the Geolanders (at least not the Michellins). I even make my ultra high perf summer stickies squeak :p

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
The Pilot Exalto A/S is a good tire. That's what I have on my car right now. They are a little noisy, but they only squeak if I'm REALLY getting into a turn. The life on them isn't what I hoped, but I drive rather aggressively. They did really well in the light snow that we got here last winter (a few inches). Another good tire is the Michelin Hydroedge if you want a more longer lasting tire.

·
Registered
07 Forester
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any idea how does Exalto compare to ContiExtremeContact? Worth paying almost $50 more per tire for the Exalto? Already been spending all morning reading through pages and at the end, I feel like flipping a coin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts