Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Subaru WRX 5mt
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I have a 05 FXT on swift forester springs with KYB struts. I also have the slightly shorter STi control arms in the back, my alignment specs won't be any different right? When I bring the car in to get an alignment the guy should just go off what the OEM specs are correct?

I just want to confirm before I go in and pay ~100 clams for an alignment.

Thanks guys

-Dave

·
Registered
1992 Forester S 5MT
147 Posts
I need to find the same answer about my K Sport suspension... My alignment is horribly off... Massive left pull when not under power. Even a decently strong pull while under power also lol

·
Registered
SG9 Forester XT Stick Shift
1,667 Posts
Same setting would work. Although I would recommend more negative camber up front than rear. It just give much neutral handling than factory understeer setting.

You might need after market rear camber bolt if it gives too much negative camber with swift spring.

·
Registered
'08 SGM FSX Auto
398 Posts
When i put my Swifts on I had to get rear camber bolts because I couldn't get the camber back to OE settings but I think that's a rare case.

·
Registered
2005 Subaru WRX 5mt
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When i put my Swifts on I had to get rear camber bolts because I couldn't get the camber back to OE settings but I think that's a rare case.
Well I also have the slightly shorter control arms so I think this will help a tad.

We'll see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts