2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
43,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #363 ·
Reactions: Rumrunner

·
Registered
2004 Forester XS 5MT
1,086 Posts
Just curious, when I did my rear hatch garnish I could not for the life of me fine new bolts and inserts to keep the play light assemblies in place and ended up using gasket sealer. Do you know of a source or are we SOL?

·
Administrator
43,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·

·
Administrator
43,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·

·
Administrator
43,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #369 ·

·
Registered
2005 Forester XS AT
7 Posts
I just used these instructions to program a this new key I bought of Amazon, then got it cut for $3 at Ace hardware! Thanks @2.5x_sleeper !

An Integrated Key Fob for Alex's '03 X!

I did the Integrated Key Fob MOD on my '07 FSXT last year, which you can view here in my '07 FSXT Member Journal. The security chip made that MOD a bit more complicated, but it was well worth it! Of course Alex wanted an Integrated Key Fob for his '03 X.

No immobilizer security or chipped keys on the '03 X, so this MOD was VERY easy!

Bobby...

On the left is the stock key + fob & on the right is the new Integrated Key Fob. I bought the Integrated Key Fob from Jackie, who was a vendor here on the forum. Her direct number at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019.

Here's our simplified programing instructions, which made the programing a piece-of-cake!

This was a birthday gift for Alex, so there has to be a picture of the birthday cake!

The Table of Contents for Alex's Member Journal can be found ► here. (post #2)

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

361 - 371 of 371 Posts